- Address: Malia
- Postal code (ZIP): 700 07
- City/Location: Heraklion - Crete
- Phone: +30 28970 33665
- Fax: +30 28970 32100
Overview & Map
Conveniently situated in the effervescent and historical town of Malia and in close proximity to the Cretan capital of Heraklion the quintessential Akrogiali beach hotel offers gracious accommodations and refined service in a relaxingly elegant beachfront setting in Crete island of Greece.
Crete is the largest as well as one of the most famous islands in Greece due to its cultural heritage, historical grandeur, picturesque towns, gorgeous beaches and emerald crystal like waters. Located amidst some of the many stunningly beautiful beaches of Crete and surrounded by a palm tree oasis the Akrogiali beach apartment accommodation epitomizes oceanfront Island living at its best. The hotel’s privileged location allows visitors to relax in peaceful harmony as they gaze upon the glancing waves and listen to the whisper of the sweet summer breeze.
Beautifully appointed the Akrogiali beach hotel accommodation is ideally situated only 30 km from Heraklion international airport and port. Due to its predominant cosmopolitan character the island of Crete is a popular tourist destination that could be reached:
With daily connection from:
Athens and Thessaloniki to Heraklion and Chania
Frequent weekly flights especially during the summer months from Rhodes to Heraklion and from several other Greek islands such as Mykonos, Paros, Santorini ect to Sitia airport in Crete.
Charter flights from many European countries especially during the peak season.
- Aegean Airlines: www.aegeanair.com
- Olympic Air: www.olympicair.com
- Athens Airways: www.athensairways.com
- Whichbudget.com : Charter flights to Crete
- Charterflights.co.uk : Charter flights to Crete and other destinations.
- Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”: +30 210 3530000
- Heraklion “Kazantzakis airport”: +30 2810-397129, 397136
- Chania “Daskalogiannis airport”: +30 28210-63245, 83800
- Sitia Airport: +30 28430-24424, 22671
Crete is connected by boat with the port of Piraeus as well as all major islands in Greece, Thessaloniki and the Peloponnese.
There are frequent standard ferry boat and high speed services from the port of Piraeus to Heraklion and Chania and boat connections between several Greek islands with the following lines:
- Minoan Lines | www.minoan.gr | 210-4080006 to 13
- Superfast Ferries | www.superfast.com | 210-8919130, 2810-347180
- Anek Lines | www.anek.gr | 210-4197410/20/30
- Blue Star Ferries | www.bluestarferries.gr | 210-8919800, 210-4222440